– Most of us have heard stories about horrendous experiences with unprofessional court reporters. Anything from court reporters arriving late for depositions, to wearing backwards baseball caps and torn jeans, having faulty equipment and even asking to use the opposing attorney’s laptop. You definitely want to look for a firm which provides court reporters that are:
– In this day and age it is imperative for any court reporting firm to have a website that is easy to navigate and informational. The website should not only list the firm’s contact information, services and competitive rates but also offer its patrons an option to schedule online, login and upload files and the ability to live chat with a member of the firm’s team. The site should also the firm’s certifications and credentials, state which groups and associations within the legal community the firm is affiliated with and also list any awards and/or publications in which the firm has been recognized.
Excellent Customer Service
– No one wants to talk to a machine or sit on hold for minutes at a time. The court reporting firm should understand the face-paced and ever changing requirement of the legal community and offer actual people who answer the phone 24 hours a day. These people should be friendly and informative and have the ability to schedule last minute depositions with on-call reporters.
Complete Litigation Support
– The court reporting firm should offer services that deal with all aspects of litigation. Time is always of the essence and paralegals and attorneys do not have time to contact a variety of different vendors regarding their litigation needs. The court reporting firm should offer:
100% Verifiable Transcripts
– Accuracy is a must when it comes to preserving the spoken word. Grammar, spelling and punctuation are definitely a must, but with the advancement of technology syncing the audio and/or video to the deposition transcript is now a must along with hyperlinked and searchable exhibits.
For over 35 years, Naegeli Deposition and Trial has been known as the industry’s leading choice for court reporting and litigation support. Call our experienced team today at 800.528.3335 to witness the NAEGELI advantage: World class service at the nation’s most competitive rates!