1) Fix Things That are not Broken: Marsha Naegeli believes that in order to stay ahead of the competition, one must analyze everything to see if there is a better way to accomplish the task.
2) Your Well-Being is a Priority: Naegeli is a strong advocate for taking care of yourself. She goes to the gym before work every morning, and she believes that healthy eating and sleep are everything when it comes to achieving your full potential.
3) Do not be Afraid to ask Others for Help: Here at NAEGELI Deposition and Trial, Marsha Naegeli is always on the go. Just because you are successful, Naegeli says, doesn’t mean you should not work hard. We are all a team here at NAEGELI Court Reporting and should operate as such.
4) Never Give up: Success cannot be achieved if someone gives up on their goals. Marsha started NAEGELI Deposition and Trial by working multiple jobs and going to school. There were many times where her dreams felt out of reach, but Naegeli never gave up.
5) Enjoy Life: Wherever Marsha goes in the office, you can hear her laugh. She believes that you should reap the benefits of hard work by living life to the fullest.